FastStone Photo Resizer 4.6 Keygen Free Download
The FastStone Photo Resizer 4.6 is an image converter and renaming tool that intends to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, and add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operations are well supported. FastStone Photo Resizer is a free and easy-to-use image resizer and converter that can be used to batch resize, rename, convert, crop, rotate, change color depth, and add text and watermarks to images. It supports a wide range of image formats, including JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIFF, PCX, TGA, WMF, EMF, ICO, CUR, PPM, HEIC, and WEBP.
FastStone Photo Resizer is a free tool that organizes your photos by shrinking their resolution or moving them within your hard drive. It is the perfect tool for those who store their digital pictures and images on their PC and who want to resize, compress, convert, create copies, import, or organize photos. Light Image Resizer is integrated into the Windows Explorer shell, right-click on your pictures and start working on your pictures! Using this free resize image software, you can create e-mail-friendly versions of your images, load them faster, move them easily from folder to folder, change their format, edit large numbers of image files/batch image resize and thus save space on your hard drive.
FastStone Photo Resizer 4.6 Keygen
The FastStone Image Viewer is a fast, stable, user-friendly image browser, converter, and editor. It has a nice array of features that include image viewing, management, comparison, red-eye removal, emailing, resizing, cropping, retouching, and color adjustments. Its innovative but intuitive full-screen mode provides quick access to EXIF information, a thumbnail browser, and major functionalities via hidden toolbars that pop up when your mouse touches one of the four edges of the screen. Other features of FastStone Image Viewer include a high-quality magnifier and a musical slideshow with 150+ transitional effects, as well as lossless JPEG transitions, drop shadow effects, image annotation, scanner support, histogram, and much more.
FastStone Image Viewer supports all major graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, EPS, TIFF, WMF, ICO, and TGA) and popular digital camera RAW formats (CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, SRF, ARW, SR2, RW2, and DNG).
Here are the steps on how to resize the size of a photo using FastStone Photo Resizer:
- Download and install FastStone Photo Resizer.
- Launch the program and add the images you want to resize.
- Click on the “Resize” tab.
- Enter the desired width and height of the resized images.
- You can also choose to keep the original aspect ratio of the images or resize them proportionally.
- Click on the “Resize” button to start the resizing process.
Once the resizing process is complete, the resized images will be saved in the same folder as the original images.
Here are some additional tips for using FastStone Photo Resizer:
- You can use the “Preview” button to see how the resized images will look before you resize them.
- You can use the “Search and Replace” feature to find and replace text in the file names of the images.
- You can use the “Load and Save Options” feature to save your settings for future use.
- Convert and Rename images in batch mode
- Support JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, TIFF, and JPEG2000
- Resize, crop, change color depth, apply color effects, add text, watermark, and border effects
Rename images with the sequential number
- Search and replace texts in the file names
Preview conversion and renaming
- Support folder/non-folder structure
- Load and save settings
- And much more…
FastStone Photo Resizer License Key: DSBSDR-YRGBC-RUYGFNE-RYFUFNC DBBBDR-RUHBET-UGYHNC-RFYRHU QEWRF-ESFG-QETRSG-RWYSHFXGBV
- Added support for high-resolution / 4K monitors
- Improved compatibility with Windows 10
- Small improvements and bug fixes
How to Download?
- Install FastStone Photo Resizer
- Runit, go to Help -> Enter Registration Code
- Run FastStone Products Keygen, select Photo Resizer from the drop-down menu, enter the desired name, and click Generate
- Use the generated key to activate the product, and block the product with a firewall (inbound and outbound)
- That’s all!