Download SIW 12.3.0522 License Key Technician’s Version
SIW 12.3.0522 is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that analyzes your computer and gathers detailed information about system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner. System Information for Windows (SIW) can create a report file (CSV, HTML, TXT, or XML), and you can run it in batch mode (for Computer Inventory – Software and Hardware Inventory, Asset Inventory, Software License Management, Security Audit, Server Configuration Management).
SIW stands for “System Information for Windows.” It is a popular software utility for Microsoft Windows operating systems that provides detailed information about various aspects of a computer system. SIW is designed to gather comprehensive data about hardware components, software, and network settings, and it presents this information in an easy-to-read and organized manner.
SIW Technician’s Version is a standalone utility that does not require installation (Portable Application) – one less installed program on your PC as well the fact that you can run the program directly from a USB flash drive, from a network drive, or from a domain login script.
SIW Enterprise Edition is an advanced System Information for Windows tool that analyzes your computer and gathers detailed information about system properties and settings and displays it in an extremely comprehensible manner. SIW can create a report file (HTML, JSON, CSV, TXT, or XML), and you can run it in batch mode (for Computer Inventory, Hardware, Software, and Network Information, Software License Management, Security Audit, Server Configuration Management).
System Information for Windows (SIW) is a clever utility that collects and makes available detailed information on every aspect of your PC. The Hardware section, for instance, will identify your motherboard, BIOS version, CPU type, graphics and sound card, network adapters, and more. It’s all very useful information if you’re troubleshooting PC problems, or you could run the program on a computer you’re intending to buy to find out more about it.
- Software Information: Operating System, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed Codecs, Passwords Recovery, Server Configuration.
- Hardware Information: Motherboard, CPU, Sensors, BIOS, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB, and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
- Network Information: Basic/Extended Information about Network Configuration, Network Statistics, Active Directory (Computers, Groups, and Users), Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Wake-On-LAN, URL Explorer, Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage, and Network Traffic.
SIW With License Key
SIW can help if you’re planning a hardware upgrade, too. If you’d like to add more RAM to your system, say, then click the Memory section the precise details on the manufacturer, part number, memory type, and speed of your existing DIMMs, everything you need to be sure your new RAM is compatible. The Software section is even more detailed. We clicked on “Operating System”, expecting to see “Windows Vista Ultimate” and not much else, but the program surprised us with a stack of information: activation status, UAC configuration, DEP details, Windows Update status (including the next time it’ll check for updates), network and computer name, even a list of Restore Points with the reason they were created.
Then there’s the invaluable Licences section, which lists the license keys for all supported applications (on our test PC this included Windows, Microsoft Office, VMware Workstation, various Cyberlink apps, and more). Print these out, keep them safe, and you’ll be protected if you lose your original CDs or license keys.
The Passwords section is similarly useful, listing all the login details our PC had stored for Outlook accounts, Windows Live Messenger, and Internet Explorer password-protected sites. There’s a wide range of useful real-time information to help you troubleshoot current PC problems: lists of running processes, installed drivers, loaded DLLs, open files, active network ports, and more. And the package is rounded off with an interesting collection of technical tools, including a MAC Address Changer, broadband speed test, and Wake On Lan utility.
- Fixed a license error validation (32) when SIW is executed from a USB memory stick.
- Fixed an Installed Updates bug.
- Updated Operating System module:
- Skip Ahead 19H1 Support.
- Windows Server 2023 support.
- System summary: Basic details about the computer, such as the operating system, processor, memory (RAM), and motherboard.
- Hardware information: Detailed information about various hardware components, including graphics cards, sound cards, network adapters, storage devices, and more.
- Software information: A list of installed software applications and their versions.
- Network information: Details about network connections, IP addresses, and other network-related settings.
- Configuration details: Information about system settings and configurations.
Updated Software modules:
- System Directories.
- Updated Passwords module.
- Firefox Portable Support. SIW now automatically detects the portable version of Firefox that is currently running in the background, if it cannot find any other installation of Firefox.
Updated CPU module:
- Intel 9th generation Core family (Coffee Lake 9900K, 9700K, 9600K, 960, 9500, and 9400).
Intel Coffee Lake-U processors.
- Improved error messages.
Updated Devices database.
Minor enhancements and compatibility fixes.
The System Information is divided into a few major categories:
- – Software Information: Operating System, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers), Passwords Recovery, Installed Programs, Applications,
Security, Accessibility, Environment, Regional Settings, File Associations, Running Processes, Loaded DLLs, Drivers, NT Services, Autorun, Scheduled Tasks,
Databases, Audio and Video Codecs, Shared DLLs, ActiveX, MMC Snap-Ins, Shell Extensions, Event Viewer, Certificates, etc.
- – Hardware Information: System Summary, Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Memory, Sensors, Devices, Chipset, PCI/AGP, USB, and ISA/PnP Devices, System Slots,
Network Adapters, Video Card, Monitors, Sound Devices, Storage Devices, Logical Disks, Disk Drives, CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Battery
and Power Policy, Printers, etc.
- – Network Information: Basic/Extended Information about Network Configuration, Network Statistics, Network Connections, Active Directory (Computers, Groups, and Users),
Network Shares, Open Ports, etc.
- – Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Wake On LAN, Remote Licenses (from Windows Folder, Remote Computer or Registry Hive),
Hosts Scan, Ping, Trace, etc.
- – Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Shutdown / Restart, Monitor Test, MUICache Viewer,
URL Explorer, Open Files, etc.
- SIW (Technician’s Version) is a standalone utility that does not require installation (Portable Application) – one less installed program
on your PC as well as the fact that you can run the program directly from a USB flash drive, from a network drive, or from a domain login script.
SIW is periodically updated (usually once per quarter) in order to provide the most accurate results.
- Updated Operating System module:
- Added support for Windows 10 1803.
- Preliminary Windows Server 2023 support.
- Preliminary Windows 10 Redstone 5 support.
- Updated Passwords module.
Updated CPU module:
- Intel’s new Coffee Lake desktop and mobile processors.
- AMD desktop Raven Ridge APU (AM4).
- Intel Xeon Phi Knight Landing preliminary support.
Updated Sensors module:
- AMD Ryzen 2000 processors.
- Intel Xeon Bronze/Silver/Gold/Platinium processors.
- Improved HDD monitoring.
- Added .NET 4.7.2 detection.
- Fixed Create Report bug.
- Updated Devices database.
- Minor enhancements and compatibility fixes.
SIW License Key AW2A-X6WD-URHN-PX4J-QCRU QWDZ-JVEU-AYE9-MNAD-7FOZ ASE2-QXTU-JKGK-JUT1-GON4
How to Download?
- Download & Install
- Unzip File and Install it
- Insert The activated License key
- Done Enjoy
SIW is commonly used by computer technicians, IT professionals, and enthusiasts to diagnose hardware issues, check system specifications, and gather information for troubleshooting purposes. It can be a helpful tool when you need to understand the specifics of your computer’s hardware and software components or when you’re seeking support for technical issues.